Making Meaningful Decisions
Self-Care Houston, Episode 9: Kathleen Straker joins Jennifer in a conversation about a process of decision making that brings joy to life in a way that aligns with your values. Kathleen works with students from around the globe through her learning strategies workshops and individual academic coaching sessions. She has also coauthored three books for students in the health sciences. You can find Kathleen at Vital Study Skills. Subscribe in iTunes.
Resources from this episode:
- Sleeping with Bread: Holding What Gives You Life, by
- Discernment: The Art of Choosing Well, by
- Podcast about simplifying your life with the exercise on life priorities by Monica Ricci. It begins on March 27, 2007 and ends on July 23rd.
- Study Without Stress: Mastering Medical Sciences (Surviving Medical School Series), by Kathleen Straker and Eugenia Kelman
- Six Steps to College Success: Learning Strategies for STEM Students, by Kathleen Straker and Eugenia Kelman
- Vital Skills, by Kathleen Straker and Eugenia Kelman
- Why Lawyers Should Embrace Compassion
- Finding Meaning in Medicine
Posted on: August 18, 2017, by : admin